Wednesday 26 October 2022

A Return To Action (Maybe)

 


   I have returned from the West Coast and proof that I was there is offered in the photo above. It is also raining, so I may get back to blogging. Apart from placating my complaining premium subscribers, I need to put something here to push the late Professor Hilborn farther down on the screen. Luckily, for me, no one read that post, or at least no one from up at Western. To make sure he is pushed to the bottom I will refer you to my "Featured Post" which is to the right (at least for today.) In it, I offer excuses about the last time I offered excuses. I will now try to think of a topic to post about. Surely I will be able to come up with something about British Columbia and I will get right back to you, if it is still raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment