Sunday 10 March 2019

Homeopathy


Image result for homeopathy historical

   Although it is generally the purpose of this blog to consider remote events, so we don't have to worry or think about current ones, I do think it is my duty to call to your attention a recent headline. It hints at good news which is rare. It is:

CANADIAN GOVERNMENT WILL STOP PAYING FOR HOMEOPATHS TO GO TO HONDURAS

   Now, apart from noticing the alliterative attractiveness of the title, I can't say much since I did not read anything below it, out of fear that I would notice all the other bad news. I am just pleased to learn that no more of the tax dollars we are about to pay will by going to fund this dubious project.

   I knew we were having difficulties with Huawei, but I admit that I was not aware that there were problems with Honduras. If we really want to do the Hondurans harm, our money would be better spent if we sent the anti-vaxxers (and their children) rather than homeopaths.
Source: 
"Canadian Government will Stop Paying for Homeopaths to go to Honduras: CBC Stories Raised Concerns About Unproven Claims and Potential Harms" The Canadian Press · Posted: Mar 06, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment